9:00 AM – 12:00 PM | Wednesday, February 13, 2019Conference Room A 3 CEU
Pre-registration – $100*On-site registration – $125*
• Educational materials
• Two-Day Admission to the Showcase
• Admission to the All Industry Reception on Tuesday
• All break refreshments and lunch on Wednesday
The Iowa Seed Association continues their partnership with the Agribusiness Showcase & Conference offering ISA members the opportunity to attend a wider variety of workshops and network with all facets of the ag industry. The ISA Annual Meeting & Seed Forum will be held on Wednesday, February 13, from 9 am to Noon. ISA Annual Meeting & Seed Forum will also host the ISA Scholarship Award Recognition Ceremony and an iPad Raffle (must be present to win).
9:00 – 9:15 a.m.
Plenary Session – Room D
Keynote Speaker: Iowa Dep. Sec. of Ag Julie Kenney
9:10 – 11:00 AM
Identifying Resources in Conservation Planning
– TBA, Conservation Information Technology Center
11:00 – 11:15 a.m.
ISA Annual Meeting – Room A
− Jim Webster, ISA President
− Recognition of ISA 2019 Honorary Member
Iowa Seed Corn Cover Crop Initiative Project Update
− Shannon Moeller, ISA Project Coordinator
11:15 – 11:30 a.m.
− John Latham, Latham Hi-Tech Seeds, President
11:30 a.m. – Noon
Quality Seeds to Feed the World: ISU’s role in serving the seed industry in Iowa and worldwide
− Dr. Manjit Misra, Seed Science Center – ISU, Director
(2) Amazon Echo Raffle
Noon – 1:30 p.m.
All Industry Luncheon on Showcase Floor
– Luncheon Keynote Speaker: TBA
– ISU Scholarship Recognitions, including 2018-2019 Iowa Seed Association ISU Scholarships & Bill Latham ISU Scholarship recipients recognized